Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Clouds - July 25, 2005

I would like to think of Blue Jay Barrens as a self contained ecosystem functioning independently and isolated from the outside world. Of course, that’s not the case. Outside forces play a great role in shaping Blue Jay Barrens. Sometimes the outside effect is beneficial and other times it’s destructive. I see clouds as a reminder of those things that are absolutely outside of my control. Sometimes beautiful and other times frightening, clouds continually pass through the Blue Jay Barrens world. All I can do is observe and experience their passing.

NOTE: I’m away on a ten day excursion and have left the computer behind. So as not to have a ten day gap in posts, I’ve selected some of my favorite pictures from my pre-blogging days and set them up to automatically post one each day until I return. They may not be the best photo quality, but each identifies something of significance to me and to Blue Jay Barrens. I’ll continue my practice of current posts on July 27, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely cloud picture. I still hope you are still having fun. :)

    ReplyDelete